Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Spring and ELLIE

Wow I think our unending winter has been kicked to the curb with this blast of pollen. It is everywhere on everything and with it has come some warmer temps but nothing substantial. The girls are still having to dress in multiple layers each day.

We took them to the Ellie Goulding concert and it was a blast. It was each of their first concert experience and what fun memories were made! 



My bestest and Bj teamed up for my birthday to get tickets for me and all the kiddos to see her and we have been anxiously counting down the days since Dec. 



When we walked into the venue Hayden's eyes grew to the size of basketballs and she looked at me and said "this is a dream come true, mom" 

Of course we couldn't leave without some Ellie merch. The girls danced and sang their hearts out to every song! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails Featured Shopping Blog